- Safety Systems Worked in CA Refinery Blast
- Connected Car: Start Thinking Security
- Rockwell Fixes Parser Buffer Overflow
- Oil and Gas Security ‘Not Keeping Pace’
- Ground Control Maker Stays SHARP
- Parsons Reapproved for OSHA Safety Program
- Worker Dies in Manufacturing Incident
- ARC: Open, Secure Systems Moving Forward
Chemical Safety Incidents
Can You Future-Proof a Control System?
Wednesday, March 2, 2016 @ 02:03 PM gHale
How much has the world changed since you installed your automation system?
If you installed a DCS 20-years ago, the world that you are operating in today likely looks much different: a different compliance picture, new regulations, and much else.
Your business is different too. There are new operations and production standards not to mention pervasive usage of the Internet, cyber security issues and changes to your global competitive landscape.
Click here for more