Exida Names Safety Award Winners
Friday, October 23, 2015 @ 10:10 AM gHale
Global functional safety and cybersecurity certification provider, Sellersville, PA-based exida, named its winners of their 2015 Safety Awards.
Awards ended up presented in the following categories: Sensor (Fire & Gas); Sensor (Process); Final Element; Final Element (Interface); Logic Solver, and Cybersecurity.
The following companies/products & processes have earned this year’s honors:
• Det-Tronics’ FlexSight LS2000 Line-of-Sight Infrared Gas Detector for Sensor (Fire & Gas)
• Emerson Process Management’s Rosemount 3051S Electronic Remote Sensors (ERS) System for Sensor (Process)
• Woodward, Inc.’s LESV & eSRV for Final Element
• Pentair’s Digital EPIC ESD/PST Smart Transmitter for Final Element (Interface)
• Danfoss Power Solutions’ PLUS+1 Safety Controller Family with Modular Safety Kernel for PLUS+1 GUIDE for Logic Solver
• Schneider Electric’s Process Automation Security Development Lifecycle Process for Cybersecurity
“The products and processes that were nominated for this year’s awards are all extremely innovative and exhibit exceptional work,” said Mike Medoff, exida senior safety engineer. “This made for a very tough selection process however we feel as though the chosen products and process best exemplify innovation and have the ability to benefit/improve application of IEC 61508 or IEC 62443.”