- CSB Makes Business Case for Safety
- Design Flaws Led to KS Toxic Chem Release
- Tank Blast: Pressure Boundary Failed
- Wecon Mitigates HMI Editor Holes
- Schneider Working on Modicon, SoMachine Holes
- Schneider Updates Controller Fix
- ICSJWG: New Reality for Safety, Security
- ICSJWG: Malware Having ICS Impact
Chemical Safety Incidents
Google Release Chrome 57
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 @ 03:03 PM gHale
Google moved the Chrome 57 web browser to the stable channel for all supported operating systems.
Chrome 57.0.2987.98 is the latest stable version of the application. It comes with various new features and improvements such as CSS Grid Layout, an improved “Add to Home” screen, as well as a Media Session API (Application Programming Interface).
“The Chrome team is delighted to announce the promotion of Chrome 57 to the stable channel – 57.0.2987.98 for Windows, Mac and Linux. This will roll out over the coming days/weeks,” said Krishna Govind. “Chrome 57.0.2987.98 contains a number of fixes and improvements — a list of changes is available in the log.”
Google included 36 security fixes in the Chrome 57 update. Most of these vulnerabilities ended up discovered and patched by various developers that Google awarded with up to $7,500, depending on the complexity of the bugs.